Any user can either opt for manual or WPS method to access Mywifiext.net using Netgear EX6110 Range Extender. It depends on the user, if your device is compatible to WEP then it can’t allow the WPS. Apparently, you have to go with the manual method. Here are described both methods, you can go with anyone.
Netgear EX6110 – Manual Method
To manually configure the Netgear EX6110 Range Extender to a network, follow the steps below:
- Place your extender in exactly the same room as that of the router.
- Switch on the device. Let the LED of extender become stable green.
- Check for the available Wi-Fi networks via any device such as a laptop, computer, etc.
- Select Wi-Fi connection from the set of networks.
- After connecting with the network, open a web browser.
- It will get you to the mywifiext.net setup page.
- If the browser doesn’t direct you to the setup page, you can type 192.168.1.250 in the address bar.
- You are now on the setup page. Follow the on-screen instructions to create a Netgear account.
- As soon as you can create an account, find the network you want to connect.
- Type the exact same Wi-Fi password as you entered previously while connecting to a brand new device.
WPS Method to Configure Netgear EX6110 Extender
Abbreviated as WPS, Wi-Fi Protected Setup is the technique that’s used to configure an extender using Wi-Fi technology. First and foremost, get the WPS button in your router and extender. Both will be connected automatically.
- Once you install an extender like this, you’ll note that lights on both router and extender will blink for a few times. While installing your extender, you will need to keep in mind that the router and extender ought to be placed as close as possible.
The router can provide network settings to the extender. Now, it’s been configured and you can put it anywhere in the home or workplace. To change any kind of settings, you have access Mywifiext.net anytime otherwise spend your time in enjoying the internet.